As the Mykolas Romeris University (MRU) beginner Ana Sophia Aragon (21) out-of Guatemala journey the nation, she has a good possible opportunity to understand the newest culture and life style out-of different countries. But she states the fresh Christmas living from inside the Guatemala differ than people regarding many other countries.
The break event starts at nighttime on holiday Go out, which keep until the early morning era. She told you fireworks try lit on and household members hug both waiting each other good Merry Christmas.
“I assemble so you’re able to hope – to celebrate the brand new birth of Goodness. yards. Let’s say?” She says. Aragon, who’s in addition to spent 5 years staying in Muscat (Oman), grew to become majoring in Organisational Psychology within MRU. She has just relocated to Vilnius and you may accessible to answer several questions about the lady lifetime and you will feel. She calls Vilnius home now; despite that she’s got already lived-in Muscat and Guatemala Town.
Following later on we discover merchandise and you can our family “dinner” usually function base away from chicken, is at step one a good
– I was gonna investigation into the Europe. One of my personal neighbours, Ruta away from Kaunas, is Lithuanian. She informed me that Lithuania was a lovely nation.
We featured the net to have analysis courses and, out-of my findings, MRU is just one of the partners urban centers in the Europe that offers a mindset Studies during the English. I applied and had an easy reaction. On the other hand, my moms and dads have been discover and you can supportive inside allowing me to wade and read overseas. It believe my training when you look at the European countries inside an optimistic white.
– I realized just what my neighbor had informed me. She asserted that it was a cool nation. However saw Lithuania appeared towards a program for the Oman. Some body in that Tv programme mentioned Lithuania, but I did not discover in which Lithuania is actually. I in the near future realized.
– We have been known as the nation of “eternal spring season” since things are really eco-friendly. It is a gorgeous country, most multiple-cultural, and it’s enjoyable is around while i have always been capable go and visit family and you may nearest and dearest.
– Oman was an incredibly other country off Lithuania and you will Guatemala? What did you see as much as the difference are worried?
We have maybe not already been right here one to a lot of time and make subsequent reviews
– The weather and you will extreme temperatures is the biggest differences. Often it could be extremely, hot for the Muscat, too gorgeous become outside each day. It’s a very discover, internationally nation with many people from other countries. My dad is working in Oman to ensure that is the reason the members of the family in the first place went to Oman.
It’s a general signal to pay for oneself when you go away. Alcoholic drinks isn’t free and i never saw any drunk individuals during the 5 years I happened to be truth be told there. I became in the an international college or university during the Muscat, and so i examined that have students regarding multiple countries. Overall, surviving in Oman changed me personally and made me a very care about-pretty sure person.
– I am sorts of an extremist climate-smart (she humor). We ran off Oman where it had been regarding the 50 degrees so you can Vilnius where it is in the -5 at this time. I find it tough to communicate into elderly people when you look at the Vilnius since most seniors try not to talk English and i do not speak Russian. However,,I will declare that Lithuanians are very inviting most beautiful girlin the world somebody – especially the teens.
– As i mentioned, residing in Oman altered me once the men. Your understand a great deal in regards to you in this kind of mode. You don’t have your prolonged family to lean on the, when i performed inside Guatemala, you should be accessible to experience new stuff.
We miss Guatemala, however, as ages pass, you have made more isolated of metropolises. Already Lithuania try my domestic and i also feel very comfortable here. And i am really separate here in Vilnius. I want to look after myself and you will I am significantly more aware of the things that I really do.
– I have a christmas tree. We enhance it just before Christmas vacations, and this can also be once inside the November. I discover Xmas gift suggestions from the never prepared before the morning of one’s 25th. Basically, your order – no less than within my nearest and dearest is that at the i inflate fireworks and you will hug both wising each other a good Merry Christmas time. We usually consume the newest Christmas time eating in early early morning era – around step 1 good.meters. Usually toes away from pork otherwise chicken is actually offered.
Yes, i including consume federal food such as tamales. It’s a customized while in the Xmas Eve to help you play Xmas carols. The children always have fun with son-friendly fireworks. I head to chapel toward Dec. 24th and 25th. Christmas time was an incredibly delighted, splendid getaway!
– I am taking care of my personal Bachelor’s Knowledge for the Business Therapy given that We decide to work with a global organization subsequently. One of many benefits of studying at MRU would be the fact, in the College, I will fulfill individuals from many countries – Colombia, Mexico, Italy, Germany, France. Your discover new countries on the people of those regions.
Develop, I am capable continue travelling and you may develop my have a look at around the globe. Mykolas Romeris University enjoys put me personally off to the right highway, offering myself the info and systems to be successful regarding the coming